3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStansted Crescent, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Driveway and garage at the side of property
- Impressive open plan kitchen/diner
- Spacious throughout
- A perfect family home
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Not only is this a lovely home but also a very sought after road..
The moment you walk through the front door and see your spacious bright and airy kitchen diner to the left and the spacious yet cosy lounge to the right you will instantly be impressed. Straight ahead you will find the stairs leading you up to 3 good size bedrooms and the bathroom and separate toilet!
Imagine on a nice day opening the rear doors leading out to your garden, whilst you cook up a storm in the kitchen with your friends or loved ones sat at the table with a chilled beverage. Stay involved in all the conversation in this open plan area.
This is a home you must come and see for yourself, don’t be the one to miss out!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'8 x 12'11 (5.08m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'1 x 9'1 (3.08m x 2.77m)
- Dining Area: 15'2 x 8'7 (4.63m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom One: 15'3 x 10'4 (4.65m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom Two: 12'11 x 9'6 (3.94m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Three: 9'11 x 7'1 (3.02m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom: 6'6 x 5'11 (1.98m x 1.80m)
- Toilet: 7'0 x 2'6 (2.14m x 0.76m)
- Front And Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69213146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.