3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Swale, Three Score, Norwich
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached House
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Location
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
This flexible three/four bedroom detached house would be a perfect opportunity for investors to split into a house of multiple occupancy and is situated within a sought after location close to local amenities, University of East Anglia and Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
This fantastic three bedroom detached house could easily be let out as a four bedroom house to students and is situated in The Swale. The property benefits from a driveway, garage, double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Viewing is highly recommended not to miss out on this potential investment property.
With double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, electric sockets, wooden flooring, skirting and coving with further access to ground floor accommodation and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 2" x 13' 3" ( 3.40m x 4.04m )
Fitted with carpeted flooring throughout, skirting, coving, radiator, TV and phone point, electric sockets, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and French doors leading into the dining room.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.64m )
With double glazed patio doors leading out into the garden, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and laminated flooring.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half sized bowl with sink drainer, electric oven with hob and cooker hood, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, storage cupboards, boiler, radiator and a double glazed window facing the rear with a door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to first floor accommodation, radiator, airing cupboard, carpeted flooring and further loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" shortening into narrowing to 9' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m shortening into narrowing to 2.84m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 5' ( 3.00m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring,
Fitted with a WC, hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower over, mixer taps, radiator, and extractor fan, double glazed window to front aspect, tiled in full and carpeted flooring.
The front of the property comprises an area laid to lawn with off-road parking for three cars plus an additional single garage and to the rear there is an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a further paving area for tables and chairs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69216185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR126313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.