2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAshfield Avenue, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £170,000-£180,000***
- Detached Bungalow
- Great Potential
- Extensive Gardens
- Bright Lounge
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with NO CHAIN set in extensive gardens offering great potential to extend and provide mulitple parking facilities. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000. A well maintained two bedroom detached bungalow with extensive gardens, situated on an unadopted road within the historic market town of Thorne. The bungalow offers great potential to extend and provide multiple parking facilities as well as benefitting from a bright lounge, adjoining dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. There is double glazing and gas central heating installed. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Central Entrance Hall
With a single glazed door to the front, radiator, loft access and double cloaks cupboard.
Lounge 14' 9" x 17' 8" ( 4.50m x 5.38m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side. Two radiators, coving to ceiling and point for electric fire. Sliding glass door and two panels. Leading to the;
Dining Room 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and sliding door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.17m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, the kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with marble effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and freestanding gas central heating boiler and built in pantry with adjacent glass fronted crockery cupboard.
Rear entrance door to the rear porch with a side entrance door.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, the bathroom comprises; bath with shower, curtain and rail over. Wash hand basin, WC and airing cupboard with radiator.
There are extensive lawned gardens with privet hedge to the front, and side lawned garden with established shrub borders and hedging.
Lawned with hedgerow and established shrubs and an apple tree.
Detached Sectional Garage
Having up and over doors, single glazed window to the side and a door to the side.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69216197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.