1 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Road, St Budeaux, Plymouth, Devon, PL5
- NEWLY REFURBISHED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE OR BUY TO LET
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE AND COURTYARD GARDEN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE
Located within an easy stroll of the shops and facilities of St Budeaux, this converted ground floor flat would make an ideal first purchase or buy to let investment. Recently refurbished and modernised to a high standard and having a contemporary finish, the accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and includes a light and airy living room, double bedroom, new fitted fitted kitchen breakfast, utility room and new fitted bathroom. The flat has its own courtyard garden and a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69216287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STX170238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords, St. Budeaux . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.