2 bedroom apartment for saleKings Road, Reading, RG1
- FINAL 2 bedroom PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- Includes tandem PARKING SPACE
- TWO BATHROOMS & STUDY AREA
- TERRACE with views over the city landscape
- TOWN CENTRE location
- High quality FINISHES & FITTINGS
- Built and ready for occupation
- 10 year construction WARRANTY
ALL APARTMENTS NOW SOLD.
Apartment 502 is a LUXURY PENTHOUSE apartment located on the 5th floor of this stunning TOWN CENTRE development. Benefitting from a tandem PARKING SPACE and featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, STUDY AREA and TERRACE.
Offering high quality finishes and fittings and the FULLY FITTED high gloss kitchens feature a range of NEFF appliances. The fully tiled bathrooms and EN-SUITE are finished with modern white sanitary ware. Entry to the development is controlled by a video door entry system.
Kings Reach is located adjacent to the River Kennet, and a only a few minutes walk from READING STATION with journey times of under 30 minutes to London.
*Lift to all floors (not penthouse level)
*Limed oak vinyl flooring throughout (not bedrooms)
*Contemporary white internal feature doors
*Brushed stainless steel door handles and switches
*LED downlights throughout
*Double glazed aluminium windows
*Fully fitted contemporary high gloss kitchens
*Silestone worktops and splashbacks
*Under cupboard lighting
*Neff fully integrated appliances including retractable cooker extract
*Neff fully integrated dishwasher and washer dryer
*Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap
*Modern contemporary bathroom suite
*L shaped combined shower / bath with glazed shower screen
*Thermostatic shower with separate controls
*Heated towel rail
*Full width mirror above vanity unit
*Shaver / electric toothbrush socket
Heating and ventilation
*Electric heating with radiators and central thermostatic control
*Heated towel rail to bathroom
*Openable windows (with restrictors)
*Wired to receive HD television and satellite to both lounge and bedrooms
*Telephone points to lounge and bedrooms
*Video door entry system linked to main building entrance
*Multi point locking system to individual apartment entrance doors with spy holes
*Post room with individual lockable post boxes
*10 year Checkmate construction warranty
From the Broad Street entrance of the Oracle head out of Reading on the Kings Road. The development will be found shortly on the right hand side on the corner of Kings Road and Crane Wharf.
Please note that the images shown are taken from various show flats within the development and feature fittings, décor, flooring and soft furnishings are not included as standard. The images also reflect a number of different designs and layouts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69216917.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 74588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.