2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Ham, Basingstoke, Hampshire
- A mature two double bedroom terrace house
- Generous size living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with medium Oak units
- Store room/utility
- Refitted bathroom with shower over bath
- Centrally heated & double glazed
- Private enclosed garden
- Very nicely presented throughout
- Relatively close proximity to the Town Centre
White & Russell are pleased to bring to the market this pristine mature terraced house which provides two double bedrooms. The property has been thoughtfully improved which includes a fully fitted kitchen with medium oak units, as well as having a useful storage/utility area. The living/dining room is of a generous size and has double glazed French style patio doors onto the garden. The bathroom has also been refitted in recent times and has a chrome shower unit over the bath. Benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators, double glazed windows and a South facing private rear garden which enjoys a high degree of privacy. Please contact us for further details or to arrange an appropriate viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69217133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHR1000780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Russell, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.