2 bedroom terraced house for saleOliver Street, Ampthill, Bedford, MK45
- Newly laid carpets and recently redecorated throughout
- Two bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Lounge with real open fireplace
- White first floor bathroom suite
- Kitchen with rear aspect
- Lawned garden area and brick outbuilding
- No chain
Charming 1850s cottage. Perfect for first time buyer or buy to let investment likely to achieve circa £750pcm. A handy spot for all local amenities. Offered with no chain worries. Two bedrooms and two reception rooms. Lounge with real open fireplace. Smart kitchen recently refitted. White first floor bathroom suite. Lawned garden area and brick outbuilding
A charming 2 bedroom 1850s cottage with first floor bathroom. Perfect for first time buyers or buy to let investment.
From the centre of Ampthill take Dunstable Street towards Flitwick. At the first mini roundabout turn left into Oliver Street and the property is almost immediately on the right hand side.
THESE ARE PRELIMINARY DETAILS TO BE APPROVED BY VENDORS
Ampthill is a small town and civil parish in Bedfordshire, between Bedford and Luton, with a population of about 6,000. A regular market has taken place on Thursdays for centuries. The town has several lively pubs, a wide variety of restaurants, a Waitrose supermarket and a selection of small independent specialist shops below flats. A number of small businesses such as solicitors, estate agents, financial services, hairdressers, and music schools are allocated in town. Larger businesses are to be found on the commercial and industrial developments on the outskirts, along the town’s bypass. Ampthill also has a high concentration of public amenities, including schools (Redborne Upper school), doctor’s ...
12' 1" x 10' 6" (3.68m x 3.20m) Entrance door to front. Real open fireplace with brick surround and flagstone hearth. Radiator. Window to front. Door to:
12' 1" into stair well x 8' 4" (3.68m x 2.54m) Stairs to first floor. Window to kitchen. Radiator. Door to:
12' 1" x 6' 7" (3.68m x 2.01m) Refitted with a range of light pine cupboards. Roll edge work surfaces with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Ceramic tiling to splash back areas. Integrated stainless steel oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel hood over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Gas boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to garden. Window to rear.
Access to loft. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
12' x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.20m) Radiator. Window to front.
12' 6" x 6' 6" (3.81m x 1.98m) Radiator. Window to rear.
White 3 piece suite of panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Extractor fan.
Laid mainly to lawn with wood chip flowerbeds. Side access to front.
Brick constructed outbuilding and two storage sheds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4390124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Ampthill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.