3 bedroom link detached house for saleAvon Way, Hilton
Sold by Us
- 3 Bed Link Detached House
- Dining Kitchen with Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Single Garage and Driveway
- Lawned Garden with Summerhouse
- Excellent Village Amenities
- Energy Rating: C
This well-appointed link-detached house is situated in the popular village of Hilton and features gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and is an ideal purchase for the family buyer.
A storm canopy and double-glazed door lead into the entrance hall, with attractive oak finish laminate flooring, a door to the downstairs cloakroom with wash basin and WC, staircase off to the first floor and access into the well-proportioned lounge with further oak laminate flooring, a double-glazed window to the front and double doors leading into the kitchen.
The dining kitchen is well-equipped with a range of base and wall cabinets and appliances including a hob, oven, extractor fan and dishwasher. There is a recess for a fridge freezer, a double-glazed window and sliding patio doors opening out onto the rear garden.
The first-floor landing has doors off leading to the master bedroom with a window to the front, a built-in wardrobe and a door to the en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms with views over the rear garden and the family bathroom which is fitted with a white suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC.
Outside to the front, the property is set behind a low maintenance garden with a pathway and driveway to the side which leads to the garage.
To the rear is a lawned garden with a paved patio area and a summer house/home office which is insulated and has a power supply and light. There is a further paved area to the rear with shrub borders and fencing to the garden perimeter.
Contact John German Estate Agents in Burton to arrange a viewing.
Tenure; Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Services; Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69218318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953067902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Burton upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.