2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow Close, Stilton, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- entrance lobby
- lounge diner
- re-fitted kitchen, conservatory
- two bedrooms, shower room
- gardens, garage & driveway
- fields to the rear, no onward chain
A well presented home which is set in a pleasant location in this extremely popular Village. Accommodation comprises: entrance lobby, lounge diner, re-fitted kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, shower room, front & rear gardens, garage & driveway along with fields to the rear & no onward chain.
A well presented semi detached home which is set in a pleasant cul de sac location & has the benefits of a conservatory, driveway, garage & fields to the rear as well as being offered for sale with no onward chain.
Door thorough to lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 12' 3" x 17' 2" max ( 3.73m x 5.23m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, doorway to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 10" plus doorway ( 3.71m x 2.08m plus doorway )
Double glazed window to the rear & door to the rear into conservatory. re-fitted to comprise: sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below & range of matching wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted electric oven & hob with cooker hood, fridge freezer space, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator. Understairs storage cupboard / pantry.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
Of upvc panel & double glazed construction with doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms & shower room.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin set into vanity unit, double shower cubicle with sliding door, radiator.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to gravel with shrubs and a driveway extends to the side and leads to the concrete sectional garage which has an up & over door & power connected.
The rear garden has fields to the rear & is laid mainly to low maintenance paving with shale borders and is enclosed by fencing with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69219122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.