2 bedroom cottage for saleBearwater, Hungerford
- Two double bedrooms
- Conservatory with views over private lake
- Extensive landscaped grounds
- Downstairs shower room/ cloakroom
- Two reception rooms with interconnecting double doors
- Fitted kitchen
- Patio garden
- Resident Estate Manager
- Personal alarm system
The English Courtyard Association together with the Beechcroft Trust synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980's.
Bearwater was built in 1987 and has beautiful landscaped courtyards with its own ornamental lake and is a short walk from the market town of Hungerford.Mature landscaped courtyard gardens, grounds and lake.Services include resident Estate Manager and personal alarm system.Hungerford has a mainline station with frequent and fast trains to London (Paddington 70 minutes). The M4 (Junction 14) is just four miles north of the town. Heathrow can be reached by car, or by coach from Reading, in less than 45 minutes. Newbury and Marlborough, the nearest main towns, are less than eight miles away, with Salisbury and Oxford at 27 and 30 miles respectively.999 year lease (from 1984), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant.For viewings please contact the Estate Manager on 01488 684700
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69219839.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8197655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.