3 bedroom house for saleMulberry Avenue, Portland
- FIRST PHASE NOW AVAILABLE
- Brand new 3 bedroom terraced house
- Located on the exciting new 'Castle Court' Development by ZEROC
- Walking distance to Portland Castle, Chesil Beach and the Marina
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- 2 allocated parking space
- Available on the help to buy scheme
Brand new 3 bedroom terraced house available in the first phase of the exciting new Castle Court Development built by Zero C. The property will be finished to a high standard and comprises of lounge, kitchen/ diner, 3 bedrooms - 1 of which has an en-suite shower room, enclosed rear gardens and two allocated parking spaces. Available on the help to buy scheme. Call now for a brochure.
Hull Gregson & Hull are delighted to bring to the market the first phase of an exciting new development called 'Castle Court' brought to you by renowned developers ZEROC. The development is located on an ex Naval site neighbouring the famous Portland Castle, close to Chesil Beach and a short stroll from the Marina.
The development itself will consist of 68 new homes with a combination of 2,3, and 4 bedroom houses, along with luxury apartments. The properties will be finished to a high standard both internally and externally with a mixture Portland Stone, red brick and sandy brick coloured elevations in keeping with the surroundings, modern bathrooms featuring Roca bath and sanitary ware, Porcelanosa floor tiles and recessed LED downlights plus fully fitted kitchens with a range of integral appliances from AEG and Zanussi. The properties will also benefit from large windows and light filled interiors.
Plot 19 - Plot 19 is a 3 bedroom terraced house with accommodation arranged over 3 floors. The property comprises:
Lounge - 13'11" x 11'1" (4.24m x 3.39m)
Kitchen/ Dining Room - 16'8" x 10'10" (5.08m x 3.29m) with patio doors leading to garden
Plus downstairs w.c., and access to to garden from hallway.
Bedroom 2 - 11'1" x 11'1" (3.39m x 3.37m)
Bedroom 3 - 11'9" x 9'11" (3.58m x 3.03m)
Bathroom - 6'6" x 6'5" (1.98m x 1.95m)
Bedroom 1 - 11'2" x 11'11" (3.41m x 3.37m)
En-Suite - 6'9" x 4'7" (2.06m x 1.41m)
Outside there will be a fenced rear garden with patio area and gate leading to 2 allocated parking spaces.
For further information contact the Portland Office on 01305 822222 or the Weymouth Office on 01305 776666
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27307256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.