1 bedroom apartment for saleGlassbank, High Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
- * 1 Reception open to fully integrated kitchen
- * 1 Double bedroom
- * Quartz work surfaces in kitchen
- * Wood flooring
- * Laid out over two floors
- * LED lighting with electronic switch operated spot lights
- * To be sold with a new 125 year lease
- * Secure video entry phone system
A duplex apartment laid out over two floors newly developed from this period character property.
The property is likely to attract interest from both first time buyers and rental investors alike.
Ideally located just minutes from High Barnet tube station (Northern Line) for easy access into Central London. High Barnet offers a range of independent shops, coffee bars and restaurants including The Spires Shopping Centre.
*Please note that some images used are of the development but do not necessarily represent this particular property and individual properties may differ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69220961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHL170478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.