3 bedroom terraced house for saleHershall Drive, MIDDLESBROUGH
- WELL PRESENTED
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- GOOD ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NO CHAIN
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
WELL PRESENTED three bed terraced property situated close to local amenities. The property BENEFITS from a good size entrance hall leading to a GREAT SIZE kitchen/diner, with a range of fitted units.
WELL PRESENTED three bed terraced property situated close to local amenities. The property BENEFITS from a good size entrance hall leading to a GREAT SIZE kitchen/diner, with a range of fitted units. To the first floor there are three GOOD SIZE bedrooms and family bathroom. A GREAT PROPERTY for first time buyers or buy to let investors and a MUST SEE, Please call today!
Double glazed front door, double glazed window, laminate flooring.
Double glazed front door, understairs cupboard, double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 10" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed patio doors, plaster coving, gas fire with stone surround fire place, wall lights, radiator, television point, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 17' 9" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 5.41m Max x 2.82m Max )
Artex ceiling, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, laminate work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed front/rear window, door to rear.
Stairs from hall, stairs to landing, double glazed front window.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed rear window, plaster coving, fitted built in wardrobes with mirror doors, radiator. boiler storage.
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.35m Max x 3.17m Max )
Double glazed rear window, built in wardrobes, telephone point.
Bedroom Three 11' Max x 6' 9" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.06m Max )
Double glazed front window, neutral decor, radiator.
Double glazed rear window, white suite, single shower cubicle, part tiling in the shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, towel rail radiator.
Lawned area, hedge rows.
Good size, lawned area, paved seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69221060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.