3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorsell, Woking, Surrey
- Quiet Horsell location
- Three bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Bright and airy accommodation
- South facing garden
- Off road parking
- Large, dual aspect living/dining room
- Close to Woking town centre
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Kitchen overlooking rear garden
Almost equidistant from Horsell Village and Woking town centre, a lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
Situated in a quiet, sought-after location within a short walk of Horsell Village, this house offers bright, spacious and airy accommodation with a large, dual aspect living room/dining room with doors to the terrace and rear garden, a downstairs cloakroom and a kitchen with views over the garden and a door to the side. Upstairs the master bedroom has an ensuite and there are a further 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has Upvc double glazed windows and gas radiators throughout.
The front of the property benefits from a paved drive offering off road parking for a few cars and the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a sun terrace, an ideal place to sit and take advantage of the south facing aspect. The garden is fully enclosed by close boarded fencing providing privacy and security.
Horsell is a very popular location with its pretty village and variety of amenities and its close proximity to Woking town centre therefore early viewings are strongly advised!
Property ref: 121_401_4512804
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69221255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4512804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfalls Sales & Lettings, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.