5 bedroom detached house for saleEagle Park, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- NO CHAIN
- 5 BEDROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- GARAGE DRIVEWAY
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED five bedroom detached family home in the POPULAR residential estate of Eagle Park in Marton. Internally the property has been cared for by its current owners.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED five bedroom detached family home in the POPULAR residential estate of Eagle Park in Marton. Internally the property has been cared for by its current owners. The property benefits from a GOOD SIZE entrance hall, leading to Lounge, EXCELLENT open plan kitchen, dining room, conservatory, utility area and downstairs WC/shower room. To the first floor there are 5 good size bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is a MUST VIEW to appreciate the versatility that it has to offer and the possibility of remodeling. Please call today to book your viewing!
Double glazed striped pine front door, under stairs cupboard, neutral decor, laminate flooring.
Single shower,UPVC wall in shower, double glazed window, wash hand basin, WC, towel rail radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Double glazed front window, plaster coving, electric fire place, neutral decor, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 8' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.57m )
Plaster coving, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
Good size open plan, cherry walnut coloured fitted kitchen, wall/base units, laminate work surfaces, double glazed rear window, 1, 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, tiling, oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Utility Area 8' 6" x 7' ( 2.59m x 2.13m )
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
UPVC Construction, UPVC roof, laminate flooring.
Stairs from hall, stairs to landing, loft access x2
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Double glazed front window, plaster coving, neutral decor, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.36m )
Double glazed rear window, neutral decor, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
Double glazed rear window, plaster coving.
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Double glazed front window, plaster coving, neutral decor, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 1.88m )
Double glazed front window, decorative ceiling rose, over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed front/rear window, freshly painted, radiator, bath, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling.
Driveway, lawned area.
Excellent size rear garden, not overlooked, astro turf lawn, sun trap, seating area, split level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69222578.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.