4 bedroom detached house for saleTopaz Grove, Waterlooville
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HUGE POTENTIAL
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LARGE LOUNGE
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FULL REFURBISHMENT REQUIRED
Looking for a property that you can put your on stamp on? This four bedroom family home is in the highly sought after location of Tempest, situated in a quiet close, with popular schools and college close by. Property in need of full refurbishment.
Looking for a property that you can put your own stamp on? This four bedroom family home is in the highly sought after location of Tempest, situated in a quiet close, with popular schools and college close by.
The detached home benefits from off road parking and a double garage, inside is where you see the huge potential to extend and to put your own stamp on it. Downstairs consists of a WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility. To the first floor is the bathroom, four double bedrooms and en suite to master.
Do not delay, please call Fox & Sons Waterlooville to book an appointment today.
Laid to lawn with drive way leading down to double garage accommodating off road parking for multiple vehicles and path to front door.
UPVC construction with double glazed door and window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation and tiled flooring.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, wooden door and double glazed window to front elevation, under stairs cupboard, radiator and carpeted.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, single glazed window to side elevation, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and carpeted.
Lounge 13' x 21' 6" ( 3.96m x 6.55m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double doors from hallway into lounge, single glazed window to front elevation and single glazed patio door to rear on to conservatory, gas fire place, radiator, TV and telephone point and carpeted.
Second Reception Room 9' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.90m x 3.20m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, single glazed window to rear elevation, serving hatch through to kitchen, radiator and carpeted.
Kitchen/diner 9' 9" max x 21' 7" ( 2.97m max x 6.58m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls which are tiled to principle areas, single glazed window to rear elevation. kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, built in large cupboard and space for table and chairs.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 4' 2" ( 3.15m x 1.27m )
Textured ceiling with loft access and smooth walls which are tiled to principle areas, single glazed window to rear elevation, base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator and doors to garage and cloakroom and rear garden.
UPVC double glazed construction with tiled flooring.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, single glazed window to front elevation, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, single glazed window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobe, telephone and TV points, radiator and carpeted.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls with tiling to principle areas and single glazed window to rear elevation. En suite comprising of shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC, bidet, shaver point, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 14' 3" ( 3.56m max x 4.34m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, single glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, single glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.92m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, single glazed window to front elevation, radiator and carpeted.
Textured ceiling, fully tiled walls and single glazed window to front elevation. Bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point and radiator.
Rear garden fully enclosed by brick wall and fencing, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
Garage 16' 7" x 16' 9" ( 5.05m x 5.11m )
Double garage with x 2 up and over doors, single glazed window to side elevation, garage houses boiler and meters and has power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69222587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.