3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt John's Close, West Meads, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,133 Sqft Detached Bungalow
- Popular Residential Location Of West Meads
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sun Room
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Dining Room/Bedroom Three
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom And Separate WC
- Large Landscaped Corner Plot
- Garage And Driveway
Great opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow in the popular residential area of West Meads, which would benefit from some modernisation and updating. There is scope for further extension, subject to the relevant planning permissions, as the property is set on a large corner plot. EPC-D
The accommodation comprises, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading to a side double glazed sun room, ideal for utility and giving access to the garden. The dual aspect sitting room is currently open via an archway to the dining room, this could however be reinstated to the third bedroom. There is a French door leading to the patio of the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms, the family bathroom and separate WC.
Outside, the gardens are a real feature of this property, with a large patio area, central lawn, established trees and shrubs, a covered walkway and side courtyard gardens with raised beds. There is a rear gate which leads to West Meads Drive and a personal door to the rear of the garage. The garage is accessed via a driveway and the front garden is gravelled with established shrubs.
The property is situated on the popular West Meads estate in Aldwick. There is a very good bus service linking you to the seaside town of Bognor Regis, with its precinct shopping facilities and mainline railway station to London Victoria and also to the Cathedral City of Chichester. The village of Rose Green is within easy access with an excellent range of shops including a Co-Op convenience store, an excellent butchers, doctors surgery and library.
Great opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow set on a large plot in need of modernisation and with scope for further extension.
Sitting Room 16'11 (5.16m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Dining Room/Bedroom 3 10'6 (3.2m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 12'10 (3.91m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Sun Room 7'10 (2.39m) x 5'10 (1.78m)
Bedroom 1 12'11 (3.94m) x 12'5 (3.78m)
Bedroom 2 11'7 (3.53m) x 9'8 (2.95m)
Garage 16'11 (5.16m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69222779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.