3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroad Road, Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom end of terraced family home
- Beautifully presented large rear garden
- Good sized lounge/ dining area
- Potential to extend the property, subject to planning
- Large bedroom sizes
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Come and view this lovely three bedroom end of terraced house; just waiting for all those first or second time buyers out there to come and take a look around. The property is ideally set up for anyone looking to buy for the first or second time and is in good condition so other than putting your own stamp on the property there is very little to do.
The garden of this particular property is clearly a point of pride for this particular owner, who has kept it in an absolutely immaculate condition and has separated it off with a hedge and archway leading to a further garden area; perfect for families so the parents can have their own space along with the children.
Situated on Broad Road in Hambrook, you are close to some good bus routes. The property is also not too far away from Nutbourne train station so getting to and from your desired destinations should be of little hassle.
A great chance to own a great house so come and take a look.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'4 x 11'3 (5.59m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 7'8 (3.51m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 8'5 (4.47m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 9'2 (3.30m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 8'1 (3.25m x 2.47m)
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69223178.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.