5 bedroom detached house for saleTollesbury, Essex
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully Designed Family Home
- Accommodation Over Three Floors, Offering 5 Bedrooms, 2 En-suites and Family Bathroom
- Fabulous Waterside Village Location
- Stunning Bespoke Fitted Solid Oak Kitchen Breakfast/ Dining Room with Granite Work Surfaces
- Sitting room with Beautiful Limestone Fireplace with Inset Stove
- High Skirting Boards, Picture Rails, Detailed Coving and Victorian Inspired Tiles
- Rear Garden Measuring Approximately 60ft in Length x 35ft in Width
- Detached Garage with Electric Door, Driveways to the Front and Rear of the Property
- Sought After Location with Easy Access to Kelvedon & Witham Train Stations
- Click Below For Brochure
Set in an exclusive development of five detached, beautifully designed properties, situated within a short walk of Tollesbury village centre and marina. Built to the highest standards and decorated with Farrow and Ball paint throughout, the property has a 10 year NHBC, as well as a builder´s 1 year guarantee. The community in Tollesbury is a thriving one and you don´t need to leave the village for general shopping and services. Easy access to train stations at Kelvedon & Witham and Chelmsford City centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69229637.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.