3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCissbury Crescent, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex
- Spacious detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Beautifully designed home with large living space
- Immaculate private rear garden and patio
- Garden office outbuilding
- Garage and off road parking
- Fantastic location in a sought after road
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Step into the large bright open hallway and immediately you will notice the feeling of open space and light in this fantastic home.
Walk through into the large living room and look out to sea whilst enjoying your morning coffee. With the kitchen at one end this property is the ideal place for entertaining friends and family as you can be part of the party.
With good sized double bedrooms and guest bathroom all on one level however garage conversion is always an option if you need some extra space subject to the correct planning.
A bonus with this already fabulous home is that it also comes with a garden office, studio or guest room which is fully powered and offers extra room if desired.
Set in a fantastic location close to local amenities and a short walk to the bus stop where you can catch a bus to Brighton centre or train station if you want to go further afield to London or such like.
Nestled between the South Downs, beach and park with tennis courts and local schools all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hallway: 17'9 x 8'4 (5.41m x 2.54m)
- Lounge Area: 18'3 x 12'9 (5.57m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'3 x 8'11 (3.74m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 9'6 (3.66m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 11'0 (3.74m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite shower
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69230339.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32009022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Saltdean (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.