4 bedroom terraced house for saleMariners Mews, London, E14
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom townhouse, c.1674 sq ft
- Directly on the River Thames with unbeatable views
- Garage and parking space
- Two balconies
- Private garden on the river
- Two bathrooms and separate W/C
- Exceptional amounts of charm and character throughout
- Close to DLR stations
Properties in Mariners Mews hardly come on to the market due to their unique architecture and views so don't miss your chance to view this four bedroom townhouse located directly on the River Thames that oozes charm and charisma. Benefiting from a garage and off-street parking, this substantial property is spread across four floors and approximately 1674 sq ft. Lovingly refurbished by its current owner, the property benefits from four double bedrooms, two of which boast double height ceilings, two bathrooms, a W/C, a separate kitchen and dining room, two balconies and garden leading down to the river. Each room enjoys unique design and features, with the living room possessing a large bay sash window acting as the perfect reading nook whilst commanding impressive views of the Thames. Photos cannot do this captivating property justice, so viewings of this perfect family home come highly recommended.
Mariner's Mews is located in a quiet part of the Isle of Dogs, directly on the River Thames offering the perfect balance between the hustle and bustle of Canary Wharf & the City and the tranquility of the Thames. Both Mudchute and Island Gardens DLR stations are within close proximity for easy commuting, furthermore the Greenwich Foot Tunnel is within walking distance allowing you to enjoy whats on offer south of the river. Local amenities are aplenty with Mudchute Farm and Park on your doorstep as well as local schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2380468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.