2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRidge Road, Goldenhill
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms both of which are doubles
- Landscaped rear garden
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Provides good road links to the A500 and M6.
- Highly regarded local schools nearby
- All first time buyers should consider this property.
- Call us now on 01782 564515!
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Stairs to the first floor, doors leading into :-
LOUNGE 12' 7" x 12' 2" (3.84m x 3.71m) Door leading into :-
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 12' 6" x 10' 6" (3.81m x 3.2m) Stunning modern fitted kitchen, built in dishwasher, double oven and four ring gas hob, space for a fridge freezer, pantry, double glazed, Pantry, providing space and plumbing for a washing machine, door leading to the Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 14' 9" x 7' 8" (4.5m x 2.34m) Double glazed, with double glazed door leading to the garden and access to a downstairs WC.
LANDING Loft access, doors leading into :-
BEDROOM ONE 12' 3" x 11' 3" (3.73m x 3.43m) Built in double wardrobes
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 8' 6" (3.71m x 2.59m)
BATHROOM/WC 6' 5" x 9' 3" (1.96m x 2.82m) Low level WC and Wash Hand Basin, Shower Cubicle with power shower and bath.
GARAGE Detached garage with an electricity supply and an electric garage door
EXTERIOR/FRONT To the front of the property there is a small garden, and a driveway providing off road parking for one car. There is a single detached garage with an electriricity supply and an electric garage door. Access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN The rear garden provides a large landscaped area to enjoy the summer months, benefitting fromb eing south facing. There is a large paved patio area and a lawn.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69233654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101292004624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Findahome Online Ltd, Findahome Online Staffordshire LTD. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.