4 bedroom detached house for saleChurchland Lane, Sedlescombe, East Sussex, TN33 0PF
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Family Home with Stunning Views
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite
- Two Further Ground Floor Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Family Shower Room
- Delightful Garden with Terrace
- Pool House and Above Ground Pool
- Garage and Off Road Parking
Located on a sought after private road on the outskirts of the village of Sedlescombe, this light and airy detached family home enjoys stunning far reaching views over its own garden, the woodland that it shares with the neighbour and the countryside beyond.
EPC Rating: D
Located on the outskirts of the village of Sedlescombe with a charming Village Green, an excellent well stocked friendly general stores/post office, a welcoming country inn, a hotel with a swimming pool, bar and restaurant, a hairdressers, an organic Vineyard, a garage/MOT centre and an Antiques Shop.
Sedlescombe has its own sought after primary school and there are a number of well regarded schools in the area within driving distance including Vinehall, Marlborough House, Benenden, Robertsbridge, St. Ronans, Claremont and a number of state schools, catering for all age groups in the private and public sectors.
The larger town of Hastings is located to the south with access to good shopping facilities, supermarkets, entertainment, medical and dental services among others, and the mainline station to London. The smaller town of Battle has a mainline rail station with excellent parking and access to local shopping conveniences.
The A21 provides access to the motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69235516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 465001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.