3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewstead Road, Weymouth
Offers in Excess of
- 3 BED TERRACE HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RECENTLY INSTALLED WINDOWS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this three bedroom terrace house situated close to the town centre. The property benefits from two reception rooms and a conservatory. The rear garden is private, gas central heating and recently installed windows.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this three bedroom terrace house situated close to the town centre, the property is close to award winning schools, shops, super markets, bus stops and nice dog walks. The house is in need of some modernisation but has huge potential. The property benefits from two reception rooms and a conservatory. The rear garden is private, gas central heating and recently installed windows. We really recommend viewing this property, call now to arrange your viewing.
Door from the front double glazed, further door to hallway. From the hallway the lounge is to the left.
Lounge 13' 1" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.78m Max )
Bay window to the front double glazed, gas fire place, radiator, tv point.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.12m )
Window to the rear double glazed, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 10' 4" ( 2.36m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled, space for an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator, door to the conservatory.
Construction UPVC, window to the front, rear and side,double glazed, UPVC patio doors.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.83m x 4.01m )
Bay window to the front double glazed, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Window to rear double glazed, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 9' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.00m )
Window to side double glazed. radiator.
Window to the rear double glazed, radiator, wash hand basin, wc, tiled, airing cupboard housing boiler, wet room.
Laid to hard standing, shed with power supply and light, flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69238469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.