2 bedroom flat for saleCrawford Building, Aldgate, E1
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom apartment (826 Sq. ft.)
- 15th Floor
- Private Balcony (South Aspect)
- Video entry phone system
- Impressive glass entrance lobby
- 24 hour concierge and CCTV monitoring
- Private development moments from Shoreditch
- Moments to Aldgate East Station
Prime location two bedroom two bathroom apartment (826 sq.ft) with full stretching balcony perfectly positioned on the 15th floor offering South facing views in this modern development by Barratt Homes.
The property is modern and has a fresh feel throughout including a custom designed kitchen with breafast bar and Siemens integrated appliances, two luxurious bathrooms and two double bedrooms.
One Commercial Street is located on the Southern fringe of the City, moments from Aldgate East tube station (District and Hammersmith and City lines). Within easy walking distance to the City and Liverpool Street station (Central line) and a huge selection of shops, restaurants and bars in Spitalfields and Shoreditch.
Est. Service charge:- £3.80psf pa
Est. Ground rent:- £450 pa
Leasehold:- 125 years (from new)
Please call us today to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2358449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.