3 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleMill Close, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom spacious, staggered bungalow
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Views to Dell Quay
- Secluded residential position
- Garage en-bloc
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after location of Fishbourne. This bungalow offers a great amount of accommodation within a friendly community.
The kitchen is a good size with ample cupboards and work surfaces with a serving hatch to the dining area - perfect for entertaining!
Walking in to the bright and airy lounge you will see the beautifully planned and maintained communal gardens which are accessed through patio doors. To the rear of the gardens you will find views stretching as far as Dell Quay.
All three bedrooms are of a good size, with the smallest currently being used as a study.
An open cupboard in the hallway houses the washing machine and boiler, freeing up space in the kitchen.
The bungalow also benefits from a second wc, handy for guests and family visits.
As well as parking to the front of the development, the bungalow also has its own garage situated in a nearby block.
- Entrance Hall
- WC/Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 10'4 (4.12m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 8'10 (3.13m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3/Study: 10'4 x 8'10 (3.15m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 6'10 (2.39m x 2.08m)
- Lounge: 20'0 x 12'0 (6.10m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'10 x 7'10 (2.69m x 2.39m)
- Communal gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69240875.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.