1 bedroom apartment for saleKiln Walk, Hambrook, West Sussex
- 1 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Paula Rosa Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking
- 70% Shared Equity (OMV £185,000)
- EPC energy rating B (83)
Kiln Walk is a Taylor Wimpey built development of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes. All of the properties carry the 10 year NHBC Warranty and come complete with a Taylor Wimpey 2 year customer care cover and a 24 hour help line.
This property is available as a 70% share at the price shown and best of all there is no rent to pay on the remaining percentage.
Situated just a few moments’ walk from Hambrook train station and within easy access of the A27 commuting couldn’t be easier.
Please call us today to see if you qualify for this fantastic scheme and to make an appointment discuss these plots in more detail.
Ground rent & Service charges as follows
This property 2 - £150 P/A Ground Rent, TBC P/A – Service charge.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining/Lounge area: 16'5 x 13'2 (5.01m x 4.02m)
- Bedroom: 16'5 x 11'9 (5.01m x 3.58m)
- Private Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69243341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.