3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandringham Way, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Spacious Kitchen
- Large Lounge
- Private Garden
- Plenty of Parking
- Well Decorated Through-out
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this *CHAIN FREE* well presented three bedroom terraced house with spacious lounge and kitchen and a family bathroom. This is would be perfect for families looking for their first home or for an investment. So please don't hesitate in calling or emailing us today!
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this *CHAIN FREE* well presented three bedroom terraced house. This property has been updated by the current owners to provide a lovely comfortable home with a small front garden and rear garden off from the spacious family lounge. There is a lovely spacious kitchen overlooking the front garden and a welcoming hall. Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms and a spacious single. The property throughout is light and airy and there is a good size family bathroom.
This property is in a great location for families as it is close to amenities and local schools. It is within walking distance to a great primary and secondary school making it easier for the commute. As well as this the property is tucked away in a quite close and is very private.
This is would be perfect for families looking for their first home/upsize or for an investment. So please don't hesitate in calling or emailing us today to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, carpets, TV points, hot air heating vents and patio doors to garden,
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, granite style work tops, sink and drainer, partly tiled, gas oven and hob with hood, built in fridge and freezer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, laminate flooring, warm air heater unit and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front and carpets.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, carpets
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.08m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet and TV point.
Double glazed frosted window to front, bath with mixer taps and power shower, toilet, sink and lino flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69244790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.