1 bedroom flat for saleHoe Street, London
- Back Available
- One double bedroom flat
- Contemporary kitchen & bathroom
- Immaculate finish
- Stone's throw from Walthamstow Central station
- Opposite restaurants, bars & Cinema
- Chain free
- Ideal first purchase/rental investment
*Back Available*Guide Price £230,000 - £250,000*
Set in the heart of Walthamstow Central is this newly refurbished one bedroom top floor flat, ideal as a first purchase and/or rental investment.
Finished to a high standard throughout with a contemporary kitchen, open plan to a wonderful bright reception space, one double bedroom and a striking modern bathroom.
Set in an ideal position for access to a vast array of shops, amenities and nightlife of this vibrant area. The new restaurants, bars and Cinema complex are just a stone's throw away whilst the transport links (Victoria Line, Overground and bus terminal) allow for swift and direct access to the City and West End. Walthamstow Village is also a short walk away.
Keenly priced and ready to move in. Chain free.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.