4 bedroom detached house for saleExeter Close, Chippenham
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Double Garage
If you are looking for a spacious detached four bedroom family home then look no further! Book a viewing now, you will not be disappointed!
Pleasantly situated in a private and peaceful cul de sac on the popular Cepen Park South development, we are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented and maintained four bedroom detached property which offers comfortable and well proportioned living accommodation. A welcoming entrance hall provides access to the ground floor areas which include a large sitting room with feature fireplace, a bay window and access to the dining area with Patio doors overlooking the rear garden. There is a lovely refitted kitchen with appliances and storage and a separate utility area. The first floor has four bedrooms, plus a family bathroom, with the Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room. Externally the property boasts enclosed and private rear gardens with access to a detached double garage and additional off road parking.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Entrance hall is accessed via door to front and consists of a carpeted wooden staircase, wooden flooring and a radiator.
UPVC obscured window to side, heated towel rail with WC and wash hand basin with storage below.
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 7" ( 5.64m x 3.53m )
This spacious, airy lounge consists of UPVC double glazed bay windows to front, television point, featuring a gas fireplace, and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" max x 8' 7" ( 3.45m max x 2.62m )
Carpeted dining room with double glazed patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted modernised kitchen with a range of wall and base units, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear and door to utility room. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with roll top work surfaces. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood. Part tiled walls with space and plumbing for a a dishwasher.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 5' 8" ( 1.68m x 1.73m )
Utility room consists of door to garden, central heating boiler, roll top work surfaces with fitted cupboards and partially tiled walls.
Carpeted flooring, airing cupboard and access to loft.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
Spacious master bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to front, large mirrored built in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and radiator.
UPVC obscured double glazed window to side, extractor fan, WC and vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, tiled walls and glass shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, large built in wardrobes with carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.36m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Family bathroom consisting of UPVC obscured double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, WC and vanity wash hand basin, with storage cupboards under and bath.
Laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, decking area, side access.
Two up and over doors, power and light.
Driveway parking for several vehicles
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69247234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.