2 bedroom apartment for saleAbility Place, Millharbour, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 13th floor
- Views of the dock and Canary Wharf
- Private balcony
- Residents gym, sauna and jacuzzi
- Close to South Quay and Crossharbour DLR stations
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Overlooking the tranquil dock with partial Canary Wharf views, this impressive 13th floor, two bedroom apartment in Ability Place is available to view immediately. In a superb condition throughout, the property comprises of an open plan kitchen living room, two double bedrooms, an ensuite, main bathroom and private balcony. The development offers stylish and modern living whilst being conveniently located for amenities.
Situated directly on Millwall Inner Dock, Ability Place is ideally located for South Quay and Crossharbour DLR stations, with Canary Wharf for the Jubilee Line and its array of shops, bars and restaurants only a short walk away. Residents of Ability Place have access to 24 hour concierge, gym, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2376311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.