3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEmelina Way, Whitstable, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Immaculate throughout
- Master bedroom with amazing en-suite
- No forward chain
- Off road parking and garage
- EPC energy rating C (74)
This family home is really special in configuration terms, size and quality of finish. The versatility of the layout will mean that you can use the rooms to suit your lifestyle and then adapt them to different uses as the years go by. The current owners use the additional reception space on the ground floor as bedrooms until their children are ready to "fly the nest".
Just wait until you set eyes on the kitchen, it is "all singing, all dancing" and will no doubt be the real hub of your new home. Leading onto the dining area there is an equal sense of decadence along with that all important sense of sociability that you will have whilst sorting out the dinner. Speaking of dinner, both M&S and Aldi are a short walk away so you could grab whatever takes your fancy on a day by day basis. The master bedroom has a fabulous "Hollywood feel" to it. Plenty of space and hidden behind the bank of wardrobes is an incredible en-suite that you may never want to leave.
Normally when you buy a modern property you have the benefit of low maintenance upkeep and the trade off is the size of the garden. Not with this house! Set at the end of the cul-de-sac the garden is a superb size and will offer plenty of room for both adult and children areas.
What the Owner says:
I saw the foundations start to go down when I lived around the corner and kept my eye on the progress. I noticed that one of the properties seemed to be on a very large plot so I checked with the builders and knew that I had to buy it.
A large garden is really important to me, so this, along with plenty of off road parking and a garage made this perfect. I have extended my home substantially and I love the amount of space that there is for my family. The main bedroom has a king size bed with plenty of space to walk around it. The location is good for commuting by car, bus stops are close by and so is the medical centre. I am moving to a different area and unfortunately I can't pick up my home and move it there.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 8'1 (3.81m x 2.47m)
- Dining Area: 11'3 x 6'7 (3.43m x 2.01m)
- Lounge: 14'6 x 13'0 (4.42m x 3.97m)
- Study: 12'9 x 7'8 (3.89m x 2.34m)
- Conservatory: 12'3 x 9'8 (3.74m x 2.95m)
- Sitting room (used as bedroom): 14'6 x 8'3 (4.42m x 2.52m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'7 x 13'0 (4.14m x 3.97m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 11'3 x 6'7 (3.43m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'4 x 9'4 (4.68m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69251864.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.