2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Sheerness
Withdrawn from Market
- Just the left hand side remaining!
- A superb brand new and spacious two bed semi-detached townhouse
- Built to a high standard throughout
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC triple glazing
- Ground floor utility room
- Modern gloss white fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Modern white bathroom suite with shower over
- Ground and first floor floor WCs
- Undercroft off street parking bay to front
- Large lawn garden to rear with external power points and cold water tap
Take a look at this superb brand new 2 bed semi-detached townhouse built by a reputable local building firm to a high standard. The property benefits, as you would expect, from central heating and triple glazing in addition to a modern bathroom suite, ground floor WC and utility room and a good quality gloss white fitted kitchen with appliances. Thoughtful and practical touches include a lockable cycle and bin store, external power points and covered off street, undercroft parking. Out back is a tidy lawn rear garden in excess of 60ft with a new fence and an outside tap too. Call Mark or Craig to book an escorted viewing, you won't be disappointed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8240131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.