4 bedroom detached house for saleAll Hallows Road, Caversham, Reading, RG4
- Four bedrooms; Family bathroom and master with ensuite
- Sitting room with French doors to garden and electric coal effect fire
- Family room; Dining room with gas coal fire
- Kitchen with central island and Aga; Cloakroom and utility with side door
- Orangery with underfloor heating, one set of double doors to the garden and the other set to the terrace
- 180' established rear garden; EPC rating: C
A beautiful family home set within a quiet tree-lined position in a popular address within walking distance of Caversham town centre. This stunning home has been subject to considerable improvement and features a lovely Orangery overlooking the established private garden and a well-designed kitchen with an Aga cooker and central island. Upstairs, the four bedrooms are complimented by a family bathroom with slipper bath and shower cubicle alongside a master with ensuite. Conveniently positioned for easy access to local bus routes and with Reading town centre and the mainline station being within two miles, the house will appeal to professional families seeking a home with great access to amenities and transport links.
Sitting Room 7.39m (24'3) x 3.4m (11'2)
Dining Room 4.45m (14'7) x 3.4m (11'2)
Family Room 2.84m (9'4) x 2.77m (9'1)
Kitchen/Orangery 9.7m (31'10) x 4.27m (14')
Bedroom One 4.42m (14'6) x 3.4m (11'2)
Bedroom Two 3.81m (12'6) x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom Three 3.43m (11'3) x 2.16m (7'1)
Bedroom Four 3.43m (11'3) x 2.16m (7'1)
A particular feature of the house are the well maintained gardens that extend to approximately 180, incorporating lawn with shrub beds and are a compliment to the current vendors.
Garage and Parking
Approached via a timber gate with shingle driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles with a lawned frontage, rhododendron shrubs and low level fence to the front boundary. The driveway continues beyond a set of gates and leads to a tandem length garage with an electric door. There is also a useful garden shed and greenhouse.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69252476.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.