4 bedroom detached house for sale30 Riding Close, Bessacarr, Doncaster, DN4 6UZ
Withdrawn from Market
- Executive detached house
- Four double bedrooms
- Four reception rooms + conservatory
- High quality kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Ample off road parking + double garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Newly fitted windows + gas boiler
- Popular location
- Must be viewed
An impressive detached family home occupying an enviable position on this popular development. The property benefits from; entrance hall, cloaks/WC, 4 reception rooms, conservatory, high quality kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with luxury ensuite, 3 further double bedrooms, a stunning family bathroom, manicured gardens, parking for 3 cars and integral double garage. A fantastic property which has been recently decorated throughout and had new uPVC DG windows and gas boiler, an internal inspection is essential.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69252491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637010742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.