3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Hayton, Retford
- Three double bedroom dormer bungalow
- Elevated position allowing fabulous views over countryside
- Superb tiered rear gardens, ideal for entertaining and relaxing
- Summerhouse, garden storage and enclosed dog run
- Superb local schools or amenities
Set in the highly regarded village of Hayton this three double bedroom detached dorma bungalow, on an elevated position which has superb views over countryside. Having generous and versatile accommodation and fabulous tiered rear gardens and a generous summerhouse
Beautifully positioned in the highly regarded village of Hayton is this three double bedroom detached dorma bungalow, on an elevated position which allows superb views over countryside. Having generous and versatile accommodation and fabulous tiered rear gardens with a generous summerhouse.
Positioned in the lovely canalside village of Hayton, there are amenities in the next village of Clarborough including two country pubs, a post office and well stocked spar. there is also a highly regarded village primary school and a regular bus service. Further amenities in the Georgian market own of Retford are accessed in under 5 miles. Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 8 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood
Double glazed door and window.
Neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 22' 9" x 12' 4" max ( 6.93m x 3.76m max )
Multifuel stove set into a stone fireplace, double glazed window and french doors to the rear garden and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
Good range of light oak wall and base units with granite worksurfaces and an undermounted sink and drainer. Integrated oven and hob with an extractor above, an integrated dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer Two double glazed windows and a double glazed door.
Utility 9' 7" max x 6' 10" ( 2.92m max x 2.08m )
Space for a washing machine and dryer, central heating radiator, double glazed window and door and complementary flooring.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Currently used as a dining room with a double glazed window, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
An open tread staircase leads to the first floor landing with an airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" to wardrobe front x 11' 2" max ( 4.22m to wardrobe front x 3.40m max )
Built in wardrobes to one wall, neutral decor and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 15' into dorma x 11' max ( 4.57m into dorma x 3.35m max )
Fitted in wardrobes, door to eaves storage and a double glazed dorma window.
Three piece white suite with a shower above the bath, double glazed window and complementary flooring.
To the front are generous lawned gardens fronted by wall. To the rear are tiered gardens comprising of a lawned area and patio area leading to a raised pebbled terrace. There is also a storage shed.
Summerhouse 19' 2" x 9' 3" ( 5.84m x 2.82m )
Positioned on the raised terrace with power, light and double doors.
A driveway to the side leads to a single garage with an up and over door, rear courtsey door and window and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69252740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD105032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.