3 bedroom detached house for saleRegina Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Large driveway
- Beautifully presented
- Close to the local town & local beaches
- Ideal family home
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Space and convenience are things you’re most certainly not short of with this spectacular home. Nestled in a quiet location of Freshwater and tucked away set back behind a private gated access, you can just turn the key & relax. Not only that but you are also just down the road from the picturesque centre of Freshwater with its array of shops to peruse and the local beaches just a short drive away.Step through the front door and take a moment to appreciate the space you have to experiment with. The downstairs dining room is large enough to be used as a bedroom with a downstairs bathroom just across the hall coming in very handy! The lounge is a fantastic size and with a large window the bright and airy feel just brings the room to life. The wood burner is also a beautiful focal point of the room. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and your main bathroom which is a splendid size!Outside the garden has been beautifully maintained and also has a shed and log store. A lot of love and care has gone into it making sure the new owners are presented with a gardener’s paradise! There is plenty of lawn with a stunning array of flowers. Outside to the front you have a large driveway with plenty of parking.
What the Owner says:
We have spent many happy years enjoying life in this house which we fell in love with the moment we walked in. It is situated in a quiet location with wonderful walks on the doorstep. Unfortunately circumstances mean that we have to move closer to family but we will be very sad to leave.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'4 x 14'2 (4.98m x 4.32m)
- Kitchen Area: (L-shaped) 17'8 x 13'2 (5.39m x 4.02m) plus 17'8 x 10'11 (5.39m x 3.33m)
- Garden Room Extension: 16'7 x 10'6 (5.06m x 3.20m)
- Dining Room: 15'9 x 7'9 (4.80m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 up to fitted wardrobes x 12'9 (3.89m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 8'2 (4.42m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 maximum x 9'4 (3.13m x 2.85m)
- FRONT GARDEN
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69253244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.