4 bedroom detached house for saleCRESSWELL, ROSSETT GREEN LANE, HARROGATE HG2 9LH
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
- EXTENDING OVER 3300 SQFT
- KITCHEN DESIGNED BY ROOMROOM OF HARROGATE
- ZETASEI ITALIAN KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED MIELE APPLIANCES
- OUTSTANDING SPECIFICATION
- IN ONE OF HARROGATE'S MOST SOUGHT LOCATIONS
The generously proportioned accommodation, which extends to over 3320 sq ft (including garage), is entered via an extra oversize oak urban front door leading to a reception hall with an impressive steel spine staircase. This beautiful home is finished to the highest specification by renowned designers, RoomRoom and includes underfloor heating throughout. The ground floor offers guest w.c., formal lounge with feature fireplace and a most impressive family dining kitchen with bespoke Zetasei Italian kitchen units fitted with Miele appliances, silestone worktops and an island unit. Separate utility room and a study room are also located at this level.
To the first floor are 4 generous bedrooms, each with its own ensuite and two with wardrobe/dressing areas. Bedroom 2 boasts glazed sliding doors on to an outside terrace with stunning views. All bathrooms are finished to the highest specification with designer fitments. A second study area is also located on the first floor.
Quarters Developments prides itself on building beautifully designed homes in carefully considered locations. From apartments to houses of striking architecture - exemplified here at Rossett Green Lane. Every Quarters development reflects a dedication to high quality, individuality, and exceptional customer service.
WE BELIEVE IN QUALITY
We’re passionate about the details. It’s why we work with leading architects, interior designers and landscape gardeners who bring skill, vision and innovation to each and every one of our schemes. It shows in the exceptional service we provide. And it’s evident in our meticulously designed and skilfully produced homes.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATIVE DESIGN
We don’t do “standard” - we love to push boundaries and embrace innovation, which is clearly evident in our designs. Key to our approach is a deep understanding of the locations, the communities that we build in, working with an array of specialists, and understanding our customer’s needs. We see every development as unique, creating the best solutions for our clients.
WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Our blend of innovation, individuality and the finest craftsmanship ensures that the space your home inhabits is welcoming, functional and beautiful - and a pleasure to live in. We will guide you from the moment you choose your home, to the thrill of your moving in day. Our customer services team will ensure your journey is smooth and enjoyable and we will remain on hand to address any concerns once you’ve moved in.
• Steel spine staircase with American White Oak Treads with glass handrails
• Extra oversize pivot Oak Urban Front Door with long brushed stainless handle
· Zetasei - Italian Kitchen
· Fully fitted by designers RoomRoom of Harrogate
· Silestone work surfaces
· Integrated Miele appliances
· wine cooler
· coffee machine
· hot water tap
· centre island
· Trimline Dutch remote control gas fire
· Polished plaster chimney breast
· French Doors to rear patio area
· Fitted study furniture designed by RoomRoom Harrogate
· Integrated tumble dryer
· Integrated washing machine
· Silestone work surface
· Built in wall units with lighting
· Mirrored splash back
· fully tiled with mirror and LED lighting
· designer fitments
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
Fitted wardrobes and furniture
· fully tiled
· designer fitments
· fully tiled
· designer fitments
• Tiles in hall, kitchen / dining, utility, bathrooms
• Carpet in bedrooms, landing, Lounge and family room
· Gas fired heating with pressurised water system
· Underfloor heating to all of ground and first floor
· TV points in selected rooms
· Surround sound - Sonis to selected rooms
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL WINDOWS AND DOORS
· Aluminium windows. Bronze internally and externally
· Glazed sliding doors to the rear
· Paint throughout
· Niche drop ceilings with halo lighting
· Lights outside on the perimeter
· Oak electric gates with video intercom
· block pavement in front of garages, resin to other areas
· Dry stone wall pillars. Dry stone wall to rear boundary
· Two Car Garage
· Italian Silvelox garage door, electrically operated
· Hot and cold water
· Outside tap
· Power point
· 4 person hot tub (if required)
· Planting to be included
· Yorkshire stone paths at the rear and side of property
· Inside/outside ceramic tiling to patio area
HARROGATE AND ITS ENVIRONS
Harrogate is not just a famous spa town, with Betty’s Tea Rooms being the quintessential Yorkshire “place to be” it is so much more. Located equidistant to the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales, and with a Cathedral City, a Spa town, historic marketing towns, a World Heritage Site and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty all within a few short miles of each other, the Harrogate district provides the perfect base for culture and character.
Harrogate has no shortage of attractions, whether you love the great outdoors or prefer shopping and good food, beautiful gardens, history, art, culture or theatre, Harrogate has it all. Indulge your passions and senses in this vibrant and cosmopolitan spa town.
Harrogate has a well deserved reputation for exquisite retail opportunities with many independent boutiques alongside well known High Street quality outlets. With Leeds on the doorstep, the shopping experience is extended to take in Harvey Nichols, the beautiful Victorian Quarter and the newly opened John Lewis store.
Food and Drink
Yorkshire has always prided itself on its food and drink, and Harrogate flies this flag with pride with its own gin and local produce. As well as familiar names there are many independent restaurants offering carefully prepared ingredients.
Harrogate has served as the finish line of the first stage of the Tour de France. This event attracted record crowds to the town centre and was televised to a global audience. The town has since been the focal point for finishing stages of the Tour de Yorkshire in 2017.
If horse racing is your passion, Wetherby, Ripon and York Racecourses are close by.
Harrogate is a spa town in North Yorkshire, England. Historically in the West Riding of Yorkshire, the town is a tourist destination and its visitor attractions include its spa waters and RHS Harlow Carr
gardens. Nearby is the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding National Beauty. Harrogate grew out of two smaller settlements, High Harrogate and Low Harrogate, in the 17th century. Since 2013, polls have consistently voted the town as “the happiest place to live” in Britain.
Harrogate railway station and Harrogate bus station in the town centre provide excellent transport connections. Leeds Bradford International Airport is 10 miles (16 km) south-west of Harrogate. The main roads through the town are the A61, connecting Harrogate to Leeds and Ripon, and the A59, connecting the town to York and Skipton. Harrogate is also connected to Wetherby and the A1, by the A661. The town is only 4 miles way from historic market town Knaresborough.
The town is served by four railway stations; Harrogate (for town centre), Hornbeam Park, Pannal (towards Leeds) and Starbeck on the Harrogate Line to Knaresborough and York. Trains are operated by Northern Rail. Trains run every half-hour to Leeds and Knaresborough, and every hour onto York. There are extra non-stop commuter services at peak times between Harrogate and Leeds.
The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 10 miles (16 km) to the south-west, to which there are bus services on route 747, and train services on the Harrogate Line to Horsforth station, one of the closest stations.
Harrogate is home to some of the best schools in the country. 80% of all students at Harrogate Grammar gain at least 5 A*s in their GCSEs (2016). Harrogate High School has recently been rebuilt under a governmental scheme and has been awarded specialist Sports College status. It is also home to many private schools in the town centre and others in the surrounding areas, such as Ashville College and Queen Ethelburga’s.
To be arranged strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69253274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2385357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.