Studio flat for saleWood Street, Walthamstow, E17
- Located within a short walk to Wood Streets overground station
- Being sold on a chain free basis
- Lease in excess of 100 years
- The perfect home for any first time purchaser or buy to let investment.
Guide Price £200,000 - £220,000.
This ground floor studio maisonette offers a great opportunity being positioned on the ever changing Wood Street, within a few minutes stroll of its Overground Station (servicing Walthamstow Central and Liverpool Street Stations), independent shops, cafés and eateries. Being sold on a CHAIN FREE basis and with a lease in excess of 100 years remaining this would make the perfect home for any first time purchaser or buy to let investment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69254216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 007015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.