1 bedroom flat for saleForest Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Situated directly opposite the entrance to Blackhorse Road Victoria Line Station
- The flat Enjoys South Facing windows which fill the property with natural light
- Overlooks the well kept communal gardens
- Gated allocated parking space.
Guide Price £285,000 - £310,000.This One Bedroom Purpose Built Ground Floor Apartment is located within this popular development situated directly opposite the entrance to Blackhorse Road Victoria Line Station, therefore offering possibly the quickest commute into the city from anywhere in Walthamstow. The flat Enjoys South Facing windows which fill the property with natural light and overlook the well kept communal gardens, in addition there is the rare added benefit of a gated allocated parking space. We believe this would be perfect first time purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69257432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 005993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.