1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighbourne Court, Taverners Way, Hoddesdon
- One Double Bedroom Freehold House
- Downstairs Cloakroom & En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner with Fitted Kitchen
- Private Owned Parking Space
- Secure courtyard location
Situated in this secure quiet courtyard location to the rear of Highbourne Court we offer for sale this spacious one double bedroom freehold house, arranged on two floors with features to include an ensuite to the double bedroom and private parking space. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this spacious one double bedroom Freehold property situated within this secluded and quiet location in the heart of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many shopping and recreational amenities. The property is arranged on two floors and maintained to a very good standard throughout and an internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Front entrance door
Fitted with a white suite comprising a low level flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Lounge / Diner 16' 6" x 13' ( 5.03m x 3.96m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor, built in cupboard, double radiator, TV point and power points, entry phone system.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of wal lcupboards and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash backs and mixer tap. Fitted 'stoves' electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, vaulted ceiling withtwo velux windows, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 13' ( 4.04m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points and door to:
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled splash backs, radiator and double glazed window.
Privately owned parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69258014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.