4 bedroom detached house for saleAllison Gardens, Blackridge, Bathgate, EH48
- Stunning Detached Villa
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Area
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Fabulous Rear Garden
* Stunning Detached Villa in a popular modern residential development
* Pristine condition throughout
* Driveway and Integral Garage
* Spacious Lounge / Diner
* Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Master Bedroom with Dressing Area and En-Suite
* 3 Further Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Fantastic rear enclosed garden
* Gas Central Heating / Double Glazing / Solar Panels
This is a stunning detached villa in pristine condition that is colour co-ordinated throughout. The well laid out accommodation comprises: entrance hall, WC, spacious lounge/diner with French doors leading out to the rear and the modern fitted kitchen with ample base and wall mounted units (oven, hob and hood included in the price). On the upper level you will find a magnificent master bedroom with dressing area and an en-suite, 3 further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally, there is a driveway leading to the integral garage and to the rear there is a fantastic enclosed area which has been decked and laid with artificial grass. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and solar panels. EPC = B
Located in the Blackridge Area, this property is close to children's schools and all local amenities within the village. The Area also has an excellent transport system via the local train station linking both Edinburgh to Glasgow - both of which offer International Airports. The M8/M9 Motorway links are close by.
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom villa will make a fantastic family home. The property is a credit to its current owners and we would recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 17' 9" x 13' 10" (5.41m x 4.22m )
Dining Area 9' 1" x 11' 2" (2.77m x 3.4m )
Kitchen 18' 4" x 11' 3" (5.59m x 3.43m )
WC 2' 11" x 6' 0" (.89m x 1.83m )
Master Bedroom 9' 8" x 18' 10" (2.95m x 5.74m )
En-Suite 6' 4" x 9' 8" (1.93m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 12' 3" (3.15m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 13' 0" (3.15m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 4 7' 10" x 9' 7" (2.39m x 2.92m )
Family Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 4" (2.18m x 1.93m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69258989.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528626002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.