3 bedroom terraced house for saleDawson Gardens, Barking, IG11
- Walking Distance To Upney Station
- Three Bedroom House
- Enlarged Ground Floor
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating (Untested)
- Walking Distance To Local Schools
- Walking Distance To Local Shops And Amenities
With Upney Station within walking distance to this family home it makes a perfect purchase for a buy to let investor or someone looking for an easy commute in the mornings. Internally the property has been extended, decorated and maintained to a very high standard by its current owners. Benefits include utility room, en-suite, front garden, rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating (untested).
This property is located within walking distance to Upney underground Station and gives easy access to the A13 which links to the A406, A12 and M11. Schools, shops and local amenities are also within walking distance to this property.
3.18m x 5.31m
1.37m x 2.57m
1.37m x 1.83m
1.75m x 2.52m
3.18m x 5.59m
3.15m x 4.42m
4.47m x 2.69m
En-suite Shower Room
0.94m x 2.69m
3.66m x 2.52m
2.24m x 6.48m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69259034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AII170085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Barking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.