3 bedroom detached house for saleNorthcliffe, Great Harwood
- A exquisite 3 bedroom detached residence
- No chain delay
- Situated in a desirable location close to Whalley Nabb
- Fully refurbished to a very high standard
- Stunning open plan dining kitchen
- Breathtaking entrance hallway
- Master en suite bedroom with balcony into stunning views
- Generous gardens, detached garage, private driveway
- uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating
- View early to avoid disappointment
CHAIN FREE. From it's absolutely STUNNING OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN to its EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with a BALCONY BOASTING OPEN VIEWS OF THE LOCAL CRICKET CLUB & BEYOND, this outstanding 3/4 bedroom detached property has been stylishly renovated with families in mind. It comes fully equipped with a high specification internal finish that will impress any potential buyers. Northcliffe is one of Great Harwoods most desirable locations and is situated within walking distance to Whalley Nabb, Great Harwood Cricket Club & within a 5 minute drive to Whalley Town Centre. Briefly comprising: entrance porch, grand double height entrance hallway, family lounge, office/4th bedroom, 2 piece cloakroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen with patio doors to the decking/garden, the stunning kitchen is fitted with an array of integrated appliances. To the first floor is the master bedroom with a 3 piece en-suite shower room, walk-in wardrobe and sliding patio doors to the balcony that boasts open views of the cricket club & beyond. This superb home boasts 2 additional double bedrooms both with integrated wardrobes & a stunning 4 piece bathroom suite. Externally you will find a generous rear garden with a decking platform off the dining room/kitchen. Situated to the front is a well presented garden alongside a driveway that provides access to the detached garage. Please see below for further buyer information.
Property renovation information: Partial rewire and/or electrical update throughout including the garage, carried out by qualified electrician in 2017 and comes with a certificate of 'compliance with building regulations'. Installation of new, high efficiency condensing boiler carried out by gas safe plumber in 2017 and comes with certificate of 'compliance with building regulations'. New radiators throughout, fitted in 2017. Installation of upvc windows/doors and a composite front door in 2017, which comes with certificate of 'compliance with building regulations'. Installation of uPVC facias, soffits, eaves protectors, gutters and downpipes in 2017. Addition of an en-suite to master bedroom which comes with certificate of 'compliance with building regulations'. Installation of new kitchen including extractor, fully integrated dishwasher/washing machine/fridge-freezer and built in SMEG oven/ceramic hob/microwave. Decking area and fencing made with pressurized/treated timber. The property contains lots of storage including: under stairs, kitchen larder units, walk-in wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms, full height cupboard in family bathroom, large eaves storage in master bedroom, loft space and the garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69259322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7934490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.