4 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Avenue Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Positioned on a popular tree lined turning off of Church Hill
- Victorian terraced family home
- Minutes from Walthamstow Central Victoria Line Station and a short stroll of Walthamstow Village
- Potential for anyone looking to create an exceptional family home
Guide price £850,000 - £875,000.
Positioned on a popular tree lined turning off of Church Hill is this Four bedroom Victorian terraced family home set over five floors, is ideally located within minutes from Walthamstow Central Victoria Line Station and a short stroll of Walthamstow Village. Enjoying 9ft high ceilings with some original features and the accommodation comprising of two good sized receptions, a spacious kitchen diner and four double bedrooms. This property which is in need of internal improvement offers ample accommodation and potential for anyone looking to create an exceptional family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 006936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.