2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWEST LEIGH
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE - SHORT DISTANCE FROM HAVANT TOWN CENTRE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 15'3 (into bay) x 10'7 LOUNGE
- 13'9 x 7'1 KITCHEN - 14'8 x 10'4 MASTER BEDROOM
- 10'9 x 10'8 SECOND BEDROOM - FAMILY SIZED BATHROOM
- REQUIRING SUBSTANTIAL MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT
- REAR GARDEN AND OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE SIDE - EPC : F
Pearsons are pleased to be offering this two double bedroom end of terrace property to the open market. The property is being sold as a project as it requires substantial modernising throughout. In brief the property consists of, to the ground floor : entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, and to the first floor two double bedrooms and a family sized bathroom. The property is double glazed in part and has off road parking to the side.
Enter via double glazed front door leading into :
Stairs rising to first floor landing, doors to ground floor rooms, textured ceiling.
Double glazed bay front window, feature fireplace housing the gas fire, textured and coved ceiling.
KITCHEN / DINER
Two single glazed windows to rear aspect, range of base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, storage cupboard, built in additional larder cupboard, textured ceiling.
Access via front and rear doors to front and rear gardens, Polycarbonate roof lean-to to the side.
Access to first floor rooms, access to loft hatch, single glazed window to side aspect.
Two single glazed windows to front aspect, built in single wardrobe, textured ceiling.
Single glazed window to rear aspect, built in cupboard housing the water tank, textured and coved ceiling.
Obscure single glazed window to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising of a low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, textured ceiling.
The rear of the property has a fence surround and shed. Side parking via hardstanding and has a brick wall surround.
BAND B, (£1,209.58 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69260627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_504293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.