3 bedroom apartment for saleEllingham Road, Shepherds Bush W12
- Two/ three bedroom flat
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Front and rear patio garden
- Open-plan reception room
- West facing garden
- Close to Askew Road for local shops
- Excellent transport links
- Approx 824 sq.ft
A newly refurbished and contemporary two/three bedroom flat situated in this period building on a quiet road just north of Ravenscourt Park and west of Shepherds Bush. On entry there is a long hallway with a store room and the master bedroom with en-suite to the front, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the flat there is an open–plan kitchen/reception room that leads to a west facing paved garden. This flat has a very efficient configuration ideal for anybody downsizing or small families. Ellingham Road is a quiet location with easy access to Shepherds Bush and the increasingly popular and gentrified Askew Road. Transport links are excellent with local bus routes nearby and underground stations at Ravenscourt and towards Shepherds Bush. EPC = D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2388142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.