4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChamplain Street, Reading, Berkshire
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- 1st floor living room
- Open plan kitchen / family room
- Three storey accommodation
- Green Park Village location
- Additional bespoke fittings and fixtures
- Available to move into within 12 weeks
### Reduced for immediate sale #####
Situated on the south after development of Green Park Village stands this brand new family home constructed by Messrs Berkeley Homes.
Offering access to junction 11 of the M4, Made ski stadium and local commuter routes, the build completion is due within the next 12 weeks, offers are invited.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69266546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.