3 bedroom flat for saleWaterloo Road, Leyton, London
- 3 bedroom first floor flat
- Period conversion
- Spacious living accommodation
- Share of freehold
- Attractive features
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Waterloo Road is located in a popular residential location close to local shops, eateries and other local amenities.
On entering the property you are immediately struck by the size of the rooms and the height of the ceilings. The lounge has a large window which floods the room with natural light and is a great space to spend quality time with family and friends.
This first floor conversion flat has a very spacious, practical layout and retains a number of the original attractive features. It has a neutral décor and is perfect for someone who wants to put their own stamp on a property and make it their own.
For the outdoor types, you have the luxury of Leyton Jubilee Park being located just a short walk away along with Epping Forest and Lea Valley Park which are also close by.
You are also within easy access of the M11 and M25 and well located for numerous bus routes to the neighbouring towns. Also within walking distance are both Leyton Midland Road and the new Lea Bridge Road Railway Stations.
For those with children in mind, you are also well situated for local primary schools.
This property is ideal for first time buyers, a small family or for buy to let investors looking to tap into the great local rental market.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'0 x 13'4 (4.88m x 4.07m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 10'6 (3.84m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.41m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 10'1 (3.41m x 3.08m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69266828.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53113398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.