2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOving Road, Chichester, PO19
- Attractive Period Cottage
- Southerly Facing Sitting Room With Wood Burner
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Approximately 71' Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Off-Road Parking
- No Forward Chain
A charming two bedroom end terrace period cottage conveniently situated about one mile east of the city centre. This delightful home has been tastefully improved and is presented for sale ready to move in.
Features include a wood burning stove in the sitting room, modern kitchen including an electric oven and gas hob, a modern bathroom and gas fired central heating. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms.
To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway providing off road parking for one car. The rear garden measures approximately 71' in length and has a patio, decked area and extensive lawn with a raised border.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
Charming period cottage approximately one mile east of the city centre
Sitting Room 10'9 (3.28m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
Kitchen 10'9 (3.28m) x 7'9 (2.36m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'1 (3.38m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Bedroom 2 11'1 (3.38m) x 7'11 (2.41m)
Off Road Parking
01/03/18 price change
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69267224.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.